Saturday 3 April 2010

30 weeks

Just this morning some brave soul stuck her head out of her driver's side window and asked me if I was having twins. I smiled weakly and said no, just one.

Still she insisted that I looked like I was carrying twins. My tongue was almost bleeding from biting it as I replied almost inaudibly we all carry differently. She laughed out loud, and elbowed her friend in the ribs.

Then she noticed I was getting into the car to leave the packed parking lot. We'll wait for your parking spot she let me know.

Oh you know what, I almost chimed, it's an expectant mother spot. And with that, I buckled Deaglan in and backed out.

Sometimes God is immediate in his rewards.




11 comments:

  1. That's how I looked at 30 weeks with Joe and Jillian! You look great :) I hope to send you an email this week. We've been crazy looking for jobs. No fun!

    Happy Easter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The woman was an idiot. You look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How you resisted flicking her off, I'll never know! What a byatch! You look fabulous, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous - so glowy - I miss that - now I am dealing with the not-so-fun postpartum look. Enjoy while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, snaps and two thumbs up to you! LOVE IT! And you look great to me! Just beautiful! Why people have the nerve to ask stupid questions like that I'll never know but I got the same one when I was pregnant with one child too? Hmm, maybe you should've asked if that person had only twin brain cells or twin double chins in your defense.... I'm just mean like that though....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! Forget that woman... and her friend! Hope you're feeling well too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look sooooo adorable! I wish i looked that good pregnant! I am going to post a pic of me soon.....because i am finally starting to poke out and look pregnant and NOT just FAT! ha ha... seriously people think i am just fat! I seriously wish i looked pregnant like you! you look beautiful!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're adorable, Kim! I'll never understand hoe people find the nerve to say things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha - I love the sweet revenge.

    And forget about her - I think you look beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some people really don't think before they speak...Lookin' lovely by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!