2. I'm participating in NaNoWriMo (National novel writing month)I like to write but I didn't know if I'd have the discipline or desire to stick to writing every day. Plus it's been busy around here! But so far I've been keeping up and have written about 90 pages (of utter crap). This is the final week and once it's done I can begin the editing process.3. Kelly tagged me in a meme to answer some questions about myself. Here are my answers:
- My favourite toy from childhood was Cindy - a cheaper version of Barbie. Because she was shorter and chubbier than Barbie (who my sister had), my sister felt it made more sense if Cindy played Barbie's maid. Older Sisters!
- Did you ever have one of those embarrassing candid camera moments in public? - How much time do you have? When Deaglan was about five weeks old, I had decided to go out for a walk with him in the Snugli. I quickly threw my hair in a ponytail, applied some of the topical gel for my rosacia to my cheeks and went out the door. It was really cold outside. When I passed by people not one person commented on the adorable creature I had fastened to my chest. Instead they gave me wary looks. When I got home and happened to glance in the mirror, I saw that the gel had mixed with the cold outside to give me the look of white tribal marks on each cheek.
- Do you like dancing those silly dances (chicken dance etc) at weddings? - I would say up until now NO but I never thought I'd be rocking out to Raffi in my minivan either! It's funny how parenthood sneaks up on you.
- What is your favourite food to cook? - My husband reads this blog so I can't lie. I'm not much of a cook but I do make a mean spaghetti sauce.
This post was brought to you by Miscellany Monday over at Lowercase Letters
Naveen had a playdate last week. From left to right are Maya, Trent and Nadia (twins) and Naveen.