Monday 15 November 2010

Mommy and Me Monday



I've joined Krystyn at Really, Are you serious? for Mommy and Me Monday.


We had a beautiful day here on Friday, so we loaded up the van with a stroller, a trike, a tripod and headed out to Springbank Park. After we tired Deaglan out riding around the park, we finally did the family photo shoot we've been meaning to do for some time. I asked Shaune to take a few pictures of me with the kids individually. A friend told me when I was pregnant with Naveen that her youngest often asks to see pictures of just herself with her mother. I had that in mind plus I wanted to capture us together before they were too big for me to hold. It didn't hurt either that Shaune got me at angles that completely omitted my post partum lumps and bumps! We're lucky to have such a great camera!


We're also seriously lucky to have such beautiful boys.


19 comments:

  1. That is a sweet thing to do. I bet it was worth the time spent. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos of you with each of your boys. Great thought. I will start doing more of this. You look so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetness to the max, love those kisses and smiles!

    Hope you can come by and see my entry. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos Kim! You do have two beautiful boys!
    And I just read your previous post too-and it's So GOOD! Really great writing-and a touching story that has made me wonder about the same things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos. I take so many photos of my daughter and yet there are so few photos of my daughter and I, something to address. Even worse we have hardly any of all three of us with my husband too as one of us is always behind the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first photo is so sweet, you have great picture with happy moments here

    http://www.mixedthoughts.net/mommy-and-me-monday-1115/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics! I need to get some pics taken soon for holiday cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I am following you from the Mommy and Me Hop. Love the kissey face picture!

    http://thewhitefamilyof6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos Kim! You're glowing :) I think it's a great idea to take individual pictures with each boy. I need to do one of those photo sessions too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, so sweet photos!

    Hope to see you in my Mommy and Me here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful pictures! that first one is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are utterly adorable, but with your genes, how could they be anything but? And, um, why can't I find a camera like that? (Wink)

    Having just re-discovered old VHS footage of the early days of my (now) teenager's, I can't tell you how precious these records will become!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! :) Thanks for stopping by my space, Kim! :)

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet pictures! I wish I had more professional shots of a lot of things in my life.

    I'm stopping over from over at Kristy's blog! Hi there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous pictures! Suitable for a frame, I would say!

    Thanks for coming by, it is always nice to meet someone new.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely shots and your boys are gorgeous!!! By the way, you are stunning my dear! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!