1. Because my five month old thinks sleeping through the night is for suckers and sissies!
2. Because lately Deaglan's been prefacing every conversation with the phrase: Mommy, it was an accident! This is usually followed by me walking into the kitchen to find a chair painted in chocolate pudding or the cat's tail dripping because Deaglan thought he needed a milk bath.
3. Because even though I know it's five o'clock somewhere, I haven't been able to figure out where.
4. Big brother is always watching. Deaglan mimics everything we do, the other day he was pretending to drink something out of one his toy cups and I asked him what it was and he replied - I'm just like you Mommy, I'm drinking coffee.
5. Because it wouldn't be as cute if I asked him the question above and he said: I'm just like you Mommy, I'm drinking a screwdriver!
6. Because you can pretend the Bailey's is creamer if anyone asks.
7. Because my children are still getting up at the old 6 am:(
8. Because it's the only way I can deal with Dora's obnoxious voice - does she have to talk so loud?
9. Because then the house smells like coffee instead of poopy diapers for a little while.
10. Because Deaglan's old enough to tell Shaune that he watched Playhouse Disney all day and had Cheerios he found in the carpet for lunch.