Sunday 3 April 2011

Blogher is syndicating me today

Two things:

My kids won't stop projectile vomitting on me and I'm being syndicated on Blogher.

Today!!!!

I was syndicated on BlogHer.com




Do you know about Blogher?

Reaching more than 20 million unique women each month BlogHer is the leading participatory news, entertainment and information network for women online. Women turn to BlogHer to raise their voices, discuss relevant issues, aggregate their influence and engage with a supportive community of others doing the same. With blog directories including more than 25,000 quality blogs, reviewed by humans, and a publishing network joining more than 2,500 affiliated bloggers, BlogHer is the only place to find active, authentic conversations representing the full diversity of topics of interest to women. BlogHer is the single most effective way to find and engage with women online, and we develop innovative, integrated campaigns for some of today’s most demanding brands and consumers.


So will you please go here and leave me a comment? I'm willing to do odd jobs around your house. Feed your cat. Pick up dog poop. Entertain your kids - all the things you've been putting off. Warning - I have the power to make kids puke in the blink of an eye.

I've turned the comments off here. Thank you, thank you, thank you.