1. Sleep - oh if sleep was sold in a jar I would take my life savings and buy every last bit that I could afford.
2. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, nibblies, bites...I guess food in general.
3. Energy to get things done. When I get an adequate amount of sleep I almost feel like my old self and am able to cross off of tasks from my to-do list.
4. Jodi Picoult novels - this is a new joy I've discovered. My close friend Lesa loves Picoult's novels and told me about them.
5. Baby kicks - recently I've started feeling movements from the baby inside. It is the BEST part of pregnancy. Related to this is hearing the baby's heartbeat at my monthly midwife appointments.
6. Deaglan and Shaune - they are my love, my home, my life.
7. A clean house.
8. The smell of Gain detergent.
9. Picking Deaglan up from daycare. It's the best part of my day seeing his snotty little face again.
10. Moments I stop and realize I will soon be mother of two.
I would like to tag some of the wonderful people I read daily: