- I'm off for a few days starting today. Wheeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
- I'm sitting in my pyjamas in the recliner with nothing pressing on my calendar. I may not get dressed till this afternoon.
- Thank God it's raining because I don't need any pressure to go out and enjoy the sunshine.
- Shaune just took Deaglan to the market and Naveen's napping! Do I need to go on or are you feeling me?
- I want to eat ice cream. Guilt-free. I'm going to suggest it when everyone gets back.
- I won't be answering the phone. Or emails.
- I may lounge around like this and read my favourite blogs. Guilt-free. Wish we had some ice cream in the freezer.
- Which reminds me, I might have to get up for groceries.
- Or maybe we'll eat take-out all day.
- I'm going to find out what's been happening in Genoa City.*
Friday, 29 July 2011
Life lessons: mini vacation edition
I have two new bloggy girlfriends. You might have noticed them on my sidebar. Sara and Rach started their own weekly meme called Life's lessons where each Friday they list what they learned that week. I'm joining them with my own list.