I'm sorry you decided to call me and had to deal with all that it has entailed lately:
- The threatening of time-outs
- The counting to three
- The non-stop talk of pee and poop
- The screaming
- The crying
- The thinking that I was talking to you when I was actually talking to Deaglan or Naveen
- The non-stop talking about Deaglan or Naveen
- That I act as if I am the first woman to ever have two children
- The repeating of stories I might have already told you - I can't keep it straight these days who I've told that Deaglan is doing really well on the potty and who I haven't - I'm sure it was riveting the first time I told you!
- That I forgot to ask you how you are doing
- That when you asked if you should let me go - I said No I'm good
- That I talk so fast and cut you off because I'm DESPERATE for some good adult conversation
Please understand and promise we'll still be friends. I should be back to my adult self in a few years. Also, if you want to save yourself the headache then email or text me. I gotta go, Naveen will wake up if I don't keep walking.
Here's a picture I took of myself with the pc cam. Clearly I am not ashamed to show you what my stay-at-home mommy self looks like these days. I've been going between the Snuggli (gifted to me from Erin), the Moby (gifted to me from my wonderful team at work) and this back pack (gifted to us from Shaune's cousin) to get things done around here.